1.1K views

Recently while researching hearing aids, I came upon the website Hearing Planet. After submitting contact information, I soon received a telephone call from a representative, Mr. David Martin.

During a lengthy conversation with Mr. Martin, he was most helpful by providing information and advice regarding the various hearing aids that are available. Even after he learned that he would not be making a sale since I had already decided upon a hearing aid dispenser, he continued to educate me regarding available types and options of aids. Mr. Martin was both friendly and most professional during our initial 'phone call, as well as a second one when I called him back with additional questions.

I commend David Martin for his professional competence and his sincere desire to assist the consumer with his knowledge and expertise regarding the various brands of hearing aids. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is presently seeking such information.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Hearing Planet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hearing Planet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hearing Planet hearing aids for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

HearingPlanet
Hearing Planet Verified Representative

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. David is delighted to know that he was able to help you on your path to better hearing!

-The HearingPlanet Team

there are lots of commissions in hearing aids priced under medical devices. I have been searching for years and kind find any interested parties.

I did my audiogram from computer, the proper type which compensate for normal hearing profile....

None is intested but tries to provide services (read added cost for nothing) rather than provide simple technical specification like what is the noise figure and amplification at each bands.... Sad for Americans